The Student News Site of Champion High School

Charger Ink.

Charger Ink.

Charger Ink.

Everything You Need to Know About the 2024 Winter Formal

Credit to @championstuco

Winter Formal is taking place February 3rd from 7-11 pm at the La Cantera Resort Ballroom. Here are the essential details about getting tickets, how to get there, and the dance itself. 

January 22nd begins the in-person sales for seniors and senior guests only. In-person ticket sales for every other grade begin  January 23rd-26th or until tickets last. 

In-person ticket sales are from 7:45 A.M. to 8:30 A.M. in room C130. There will be no ticket sales at the event and guest tickets are available for purchase in-person only.

All students must provide their name, student ID, and $40 in card, cash or, check. Guests are required to have a guest form completed and signed prior to the purchase of a ticket. 

A guest form can be picked up outside of Mr. Kolar’s classroom, B127, in the Admin office, or filled out online which can be found on the Student Council Linktree and Mr. Kolar’s Boerne ISD website.

The Student Council Linktree can be found at this link: https://boerneisd.hometownticketing.com/embed/event/1053?access_code=2da00ca514891c01eacb1fa66aadce22811178bb 

Mr. Kolar’s Boerne ISD website can be found at this link: https://www.boerneisd.net/Domain/3430 

Carpooling is highly recommended to make parking at the venue easier. Every student must bring their ID. Formal attire is also highly encouraged; however, sneakers are strongly recommended in order to ensure no bruised feet from heels.

Water and snacks will be available at the dance, along with awards for best dressed, best dancer, and most sweaty. Winter formal is very friend-oriented so there is no pressure to find a date.